Jazzy sailing trip to the Formentera Jazz Festival
Music, sun and sail…
- Departure: From 1st to 5th of June 2017
- Price:425 €/person
- Contact person: Andres
- Phone number: +34 605815461
- mail: email@example.com
Book this trip
Do you fancy a musical sailing getaway to Ibiza and Formentera?
From June 1st to 5th, we are going to sail and enjoy the sea, the amazing beaches of the Pithuisas and attend some concerts at the Formentera Jazz Festival.
We will meet on June 1st afternoon at Sitges, Port d’Aiguadolç (near Barcelona) to embark on a sailboat of 15 meters length and put south towards the Balearic Islands.
We will moor in the most stunning beaches that you can imagine, snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters and since the Formentera Jazz Festival is held at the same time, we will enjoy some of the scheduled concerts in a unique environment.
Information and Reservations:
Andrés (Phone +34 605815461)
Meeting at the Port of Aiguadolç of Sitges at 19.00. We will previously have bought and made delivered to the vessel by a local supermarket food and drinks for the whole weekend. We will distribute the cabins and we set sail southward bound. The Big Blue Sea is awaiting us! Enjoy the sunset while sailing and the immense star studded sky at night. During the trip it is common to be visited by dolphins.
We will reach the North of Ibiza in the morning and moor in Es Caló des Porcs for the first sea bath and a comforting breakfast in one of the most beautiful beaches of Ibiza. We will go on touring the island stopping at Isla Margarita, Las Playas del Comte and Es Vedra. Our last mooring for the day will be Cala Porroig where we will sleep in a natural environment surrounded by pine trees.
June 3rd and 4th
After breakfast, snorkelling and sunbathes we will leave Ibiza behind and take our route to Formentera that we will reach in a couple of refreshing sailing hours. We will visit Espalmador, Illetas, Cala Saona and alight to enjoy the concerts of the Jazz Festival.
You may consult the amaizing programme here.
We will have left Ibiza the previous night. During the trip we will once again enjoy the immense sea, the sunrise and more dolphins. The arrival in Sitges (Barcelona) is planned at around 16.00 to end a fantastic week-end that you will never forget !!!!
The itinerary of the trip is an indication, and may vary depending on the weather conditions and the judgement of the skipper, who is responsible for the crew’s well-being and safety.
Price per person
Included in the price:
- Professional skipper
The price does not include:
- Transport previous of the departure and after the trip
- Food, drinks and fuel (Groceries will be done beforehand in Sitges, the expenses will be divided between the crew, which has an estimated cost of 60-80€/person)
Bavaria 50 Cruiser
- Lenght: 15 m.
- Beam: 4.60 m.
- Draft: 2 m.
- Engine: Volvo 75 CV
- Double cabins: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 m.
- Electric refrigerator: 2
- Kitchen: 1
- Oven: 1
- Convertible saloon: 1
- Day cruises: 11 + 1
- Day cruises: 10 + 2
- GPS – plotter
- Sensor – Sliding
- Radio beacon
- Electric winch
- 220 V input
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Mainsail furling system
- Genoa furling system
- Hot and cold stern shower
- Complete kitchen
- Bed linen
- Towel set
What to pack
It is advised not to pack too many luggage, and if possible, a non-rigid suitcase. The most ideal would be a medium sized sports bag.
- Shoes with white soles to walk on deck, and flipflops
- Light waterproof jacket
- Bathing suits, towel and multiple shirts
- Sunscreen, sun caps and sunglasses
- Casual clothing, one or two changes
The life on board
It is very important to maintain order on board, inside (personal items in common areas), on deck (cremes, towels, cameras, etc) and while sailing, to avoid accidents or items going overboard.
- Try to save drinking water, the tanks are limited and it is preferable to moderate consumption (in the showers) than to have to go refill
- To use the toilet, specific instructions have to be followed, and paper or any other thing must not be flushed, to avoid clogs.
- As for the electric consumption; don’t leave any lights on, and charge phones during the day.
- Try to avoid going on board with shoes from the street, therefore highly recommended to use a light shoe with white soles to avoid bashing your feet onto anything.
- Eliminate sand from your feet and towels before going in after coming back from the beach.
- Never enter while being wet, to avoid slips and accidents.
- Use cremes (such as sunscreen) on top of a towel to avoid the deck from becoming slippery.