Private sailing tour Discover Barcelona from the sea
Enjoy the sea, the sun and the beautiful skyline of Barcelona
Price and conditions
- 195 €1 h. Sailing tour
- 350 €2 h. Sailing tour
- 100 €Extra h.
- 695 €Complete day sailing
- Boat rental
- Professional skipper
- Mineral water
- Final cleaning
You can confirm your booking by bank transfer 50% of total price
The rest of payment can be in cash at embark
Please, ask for availability at email@example.com. We will send you the voucher with the bank details in order you can confirm your booking
We’ll be waiting for you on board!
Vida a bordo
Prepárate para las vacaciones en velero
What to pack
It is advised not to pack too many luggage, and if possible, a non-rigid suitcase. The most ideal would be a medium sized sports bag.
- Shoes with white soles to walk on deck, and flipflops
- Light waterproof jacket
- Bathing suits, towel and multiple shirts
- Sunscreen, sun caps and sunglasses
- Casual clothing, one or two changes
The life on board
It is very important to maintain order on board, inside (personal items in common areas), on deck (cremes, towels, cameras, etc) and while sailing, to avoid accidents or items going overboard.
- Try to save drinking water, the tanks are limited and it is preferable to moderate consumption (in the showers) than to have to go refill
- To use the toilet, specific instructions have to be followed, and paper or any other thing must not be flushed, to avoid clogs.
- As for the electric consumption; don’t leave any lights on, and charge phones during the day.
- Try to avoid going on board with shoes from the street, therefore highly recommended to use a light shoe with white soles to avoid bashing your feet onto anything.
- Eliminate sand from your feet and towels before going in after coming back from the beach.
- Never enter while being wet, to avoid slips and accidents.
- Use cremes (such as sunscreen) on top of a towel to avoid the deck from becoming slippery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know before and during the trip
Here you will find some FAQ considerations in the hope that, if you have not tried it, you will like it and soon you will embark on a sailboat. And be very careful … You will love it!
What is traveling in a sailboat like?
Our sailing trips are a form of active tourism where you also gain experience. One of the most authentic ways to travel, departing from the conventional and turning your leisure time into a constant accumulation of sensations that combine adventure, social relations, contact with nature, etc. When traveling in a sailboat there will be moments of relax and others of frantic activity. It is not necessary to have sailing experience in order to participate, although if you are interested in discovering the secrets of sailing, this is the ideal place to learn. In short, a holiday on board a sailboat will be very pleasurable and you will sail, participate in the manoeuvres, discover places that are sometimes inaccessible from the land, witness impressive sunsets, see dolphins, stars…and the feel pleasant sensation of moving under wind power!
Do you need any sailing experience to participate?
Anybody can participate. No experience is necessary, nor do you need specific navigation skills. You just need the will to have a good time and some spirit of adventure.
Can i come on my own?
One of the features of our sailboat trips is that they are offered “place by place”. The most common thing is that people taking part meet on the first day,before embarking. So you can book alone or accompanied by others, as you wish. You’ll see how at the end of the trip you will have made new friends and close bonds will have been created between crew members after the experiences you have all gone through on board.
What should I bring with me?
We recommend you do not bring too much luggage, in a soft bag if possible. The best thing is a medium sized sports bag.
- White soled footwear for walking on the deck and rubber flip-flops.
- A light rain jacket.
- Swimwear, a bath towel and several t-shirts.
- Sun protection cream, a cap and sunglasses.
- Personal hygiene gear.
- Clothes for the street (one set or two).
- Some warm clothes for trips in the Mediterranean
How can I book?
You can reserve online from our website or by a bank transfer to the bank account we will send you details of by mail. Payment of 50% of the total price of the trip must be made when booking. The rest of the amount should be paid by cash at embark.
What destination should I choose for a sailing trip?
We offer a wide range of sailing trips all year round, focusing on two areas: The Mediterranean and the Caribbean, with trips, participation in regattas, stays to visit uninhabited islands … all with special charm and added value to discover. Make your choice according to your availability and budget.
How is life organized on board?
Several people will be living together is a small space, therefore respect for others and understanding are essential for a successful stay on board the sailing ship.
The trip intends to be an experience and requires participation.Therefore, the idea is that everyone should collaborate in the tasks and organisation on board, following some simple rules based on common sense:
- It is important to keep things tidy on board, inside (personal belongings in common areas), on deck (Creams, towels, cameras, etc.) and when sailing, to avoid obstructions, tripping, objects falling into the sea…
- Economise the use of fresh water, water tanks have a limited capacity and it is preferable to use water in moderation (in the shower for example) than having to go and refill them.
- When using the WC strictly follow the usage instructions and never dispose of paper or other things in it that could block it.
- With regard to consumption of electricity, do not leave lights on. Charge mobile phones (in the cigar lighter socket) at midday.
- Avoid boarding the boat with street footwear, it is recommended to use canvas or similar shoes on deck to avoid stubbing your toes.
- Shake the sand out of your feet and towels before coming on board when you return from the beach.
- Never go inside the boat when you are wet to avoid slipping.
- Lie on a towel when using sun protection cream, so as not to make the deck slippery.
What about the food and drinks?
Food will be simple and light, you will be able to eat rice, meat, fish, barbeques, pasta, fruit, fruit juices and soft drinks. It is recommended to exercise moderation in the consumption of alcoholic drinks.