Temperature is rising… Let’s go sailing to Mallorca!
With the Pollença Bay Offshore Race!
- Departure: From June 2nd to 4th
- Price: 350€/person
- Persona de Contacto: Andrés
- Teléfono: +34 605815461
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book this race
You don’t need sailing experience!
From the 2nd to 4th of June 2017 We’ll participate in the “Pollença Bay” offshore Race, sailing from Barcelona to Pollença (Mallorca)
Don’t miss this change to participate as a crewmember on board our Bavaria 46 of 14 meters, totally prepared so that you can enjoy a weekend of sailing, racing and learning.
Information and Reservations:
Andrés (Phone: +34 605845461)
Friday June 2nd
We’ll be waiting for you in the Port Olimpic of Barcelona at 11h. After introducing ourselves, we’ll have a short briefing with all the details of the weekend. Next will be a quick run to the supermarket to get food and drinks, which expenses will be split, divide the cabins, and go to the old harbour of Barcelona, Port Vell, where the race starts. We’ll assist to the Skippers Reunion, to get the race rules and the weather is being analized. After that, its time to kick off the weekend with a spectacular start, heading towards Pollença Bay, the North-east of Mallorca.
Saturday June 3rd
Around noon we expect to arrive to Pollença (what will be our position??). It is a gorgeous trip, and many things will have past and we’ll have plenty of time commenting on them with the rest of the racers in the ‘regatta village’. A truly extraordinary ambience! At night, a fine dinner is held by the organisation.
Sunday June 4th
After the prizegiving ceremony in Club Nautico, around noon, we’ll head to the Cala Formentor to anchor a bit. Just to relax from the race, enjoy the surroundings, swimming, snorkelling… Afther dinner, some chats and drinks, we’ll start our journey back to Barcelona again.
A trip from Mallorca, the sunset, dolphins, the greatness of the sea… We’ll arrive at Port Olimpic in the afternoon. Goodbyes, but no farewells! See you soon!
Price per person: 350€
The price includes:
- 4 days sailing on “Sinunai”
- Professional skipper
- Accommodation on board
- Race inscriptions
- Federation license
- Race insurence
Price does not include:
Previous and post race transport.
Food, drinks and fuel, which will be devided between the crewmembers. (Aprox 50€/person)
Bavaria 46 cruiser
- Length: 13.99 m.
- Beam: 4.35 m.
- Draft: 2.05 m.
- Enging: 75 HP
- Year: 2007
- Water capacity: 400l
- Fuel capacity: 210l
- Kitchen with oven
- Two refridgerators
- Music, CD, mp3, USB, for interior and exterior
- 2 WC with shower
- Spacious living room
- 4 cabins
- 10 places
- Wind shield
- Fishing gear
- Electric anchor winch
- Dingy with enging
- Shower hose with hot water
- Teak wood
- Sensor – Sliding
- Radio beacon
- VHF-LSD interior / exterior
- Automatic pilot
- Safetyproved equipment
- Lifejackets with lifelines
- Liferaft 1 x 10 places
What to pack
It is advised not to pack too many luggage, and if possible, a non-rigid suitcase. The most ideal would be a medium sized sports bag.
- Shoes with white soles to walk on deck, and flipflops
- Light waterproof jacket
- Bathing suits, towel and multiple shirts
- Sunscreen, sun caps and sunglasses
- Casual clothing, one or two changes
The life on board
It is very important to maintain order on board, inside (personal items in common areas), on deck (cremes, towels, cameras, etc) and while sailing, to avoid accidents or items going overboard.
- Try to save drinking water, the tanks are limited and it is preferable to moderate consumption (in the showers) than to have to go refill
- To use the toilet, specific instructions have to be followed, and paper or any other thing must not be flushed, to avoid clogs.
- As for the electric consumption; don’t leave any lights on, and charge phones during the day.
- Try to avoid going on board with shoes from the street, therefore highly recommended to use a light shoe with white soles to avoid bashing your feet onto anything.
- Eliminate sand from your feet and towels before going in after coming back from the beach.
- Never enter while being wet, to avoid slips and accidents.
- Use cremes (such as sunscreen) on top of a towel to avoid the deck from becoming slippery.